viernes, 10 de marzo de 2017

Well this is the start...

Well this is the start of the awaited and hopefully fun project. My name is Carlos Willson an eleventh grader from Cypress Bay High School, and I am ready to start this long journey. When I first met up with my team in class I had many ideas, but as I worked along the school year with many different people I knew it wasn't going to be an easy task to get my ideas through. So, why did I choose to work in a team...? Well honestly, it was a combination of being scared and needing help. I am a centered and charismatic person and I know I can make the team the best blessing for this project. As we started brainstorming I realized this was going to be the hardest part of the project, coming up with an idea and a plan. When you think about a movie you think how hard it is to act, compose the mise-en-scène or the editing; but now I realized the hardest part is how to come up with the idea for the movie opening. I want to create a movie opening that reflects my personality, one that expresses all my ideas. My biggest scare is to fall in the cliche story line, I want my film opening to be unique and true to the story. I am extremely excited to embark into this journey as watching movies is one of my favorite hobbies, ands that's why i exactly enrolled in this class, I am now at the other side of the screen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario